View Single Post
Old 04-26-2013, 02:06 AM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Well, one doesn't have to do with the other. Heat and humidity make my MG rapidly worse, no matter what the geographic location is.

What makes me feel energized is the large energy center, which is on the world energy grid, aka ley lines. There's also one in CA. It energized my SOUL. I wish it would've done the same for my muscles. Think of what a good night's sleep does for you versus a lack of it.

There are also places of "vortex" type energy, such as the zone of silence in Mexico. There is a LOT we don't know about our world.

Or maybe it was the fact that I love the beach, walking on the sand and eating grilled lobster. And that I tried not to go to FL unless it was in the cooler months!

Ghostwriters don't exist on this forum because you can't log in with another name, due to IP addresses, etc. Unless you get the okay to change your nom de plume. Good grief.

Does that adequately answer your persnickety questions?

Annie

(The real, the one, the only, who is always honest and way too worn out for this kind of . . . I'm not sure what. Cross-examination? Sheesh!)

Last edited by AnnieB3; 04-27-2013 at 01:12 AM.
AnnieB3 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote