Thread: Just found out!
View Single Post
Old 04-26-2013, 09:25 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rambo1 View Post
Whoah! You're too young for all this! I don't understand the "helmet" thing but to me it don't make sense that you would have a calcification at the base of your skull. A colloid cyst is in the center of the brain,..in the third ventricle close to "The formane of Monroe". It puts pressure on that part of your brain causing all sorts of disturbances. It blocks the flow of cerebral spinal fluid. I had numbness of the left side too.For about a year I couldn't figure out why my left foot would go numb and kept "dragging" it when walking.It was because of that tumor.You may want to follow up with this and if indeed you have a colloid cyst,..don't delay the treatment!..

I actually have an appointment Tuesday with a new NS to find out what he thinks we should do. Yes I do have a Colloid Cyst and I do not plan on delaying any treatment seeing as I am so young and will have the ability to hopefully bounce back from it sooner. Thank you for your help with this situation and I will post what the Dr says on Tuesday.
Magen3 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote