View Single Post
Old 04-26-2013, 12:05 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Intro

Hello my name is Colin, I first was diagnosed with CRPS in May 2012 and have been through Ganglion blocks, and on a multitude of medications, Dilaudid Contin, Dilaudid Prn for break through pain, Lyrica, Trazadone, zoplicone,and buspirone . I first broke my left wrist March 2012 and started to have real problems in May that year when the cast came off.
Around June of that year I lost the use of my left hand, I can move my thumb a tiny amount. It has been a hell ride, but I struggle the most with the ability to sleep maybe 1-1.5 hours at a time and I wake up with my left hand feeling like it is on fire and my both hands feeling like they are asleep.
Result I never seem to be able to sleep.
The less sleep I get the worst the next day is.

On my bad days my whole body seems to betray me, my legs shake and the muscle are so tight it is difficult to walk, and often I will get the attacks where the pain starts in my left hand and moves up my left arm into my left chest muscle and up into my face, my hearing starts to go funny and I get flashes of light, I try to go and lie down but a number of times I don't make it and find my self blacked out waking up on the floor.
Does any one else get these I am starting to loose my mind over this? And if so what are you doing to help with the constant waking and blackouts from sudden pain flares.

Thank you so much
Colin
Mac21 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote