View Single Post
Old 04-26-2013, 06:10 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi hissleepy,

Over the yrs. I've had many e.e.g.'s done and it showed only activity on the right temporal lobe but when I had brain surgery done to help reduce my sz. my neurosurgeon also found damage on the left temporal lobe. Sometimes brain damage can be to deep in the brain for an e.e.g. or other tests to show anything.
I'm glad you are keeping track of your sz. One thing you might want to do is take note if you are on your computer, strobe lights or any type of bright lights when the sz. happens this means that you may be photosensitive meaning that certain colors or brightness of lights will trigger a sz. I found out awhile ago that cell phones trigger sz. for me if a lot of people are using the cell phone at the same time I often have a sz. Another thing to keep your eye on is to see if there is a low pressure in the weather when you have any sz. I have seen a pattern in my sz. and sometime one or two days before it rains or snows I will have a sz. and my Epileptologist told me that when a low pressure comes in it makes the air more heavy and humid which in turn can affect a persons hormones and trigger sz. for that person. I wish you only the best of luck and May God Bless You!
Sue
Porkette is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote