Thread: Dr. Brown UCSD
View Single Post
Old 04-26-2013, 10:47 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkl626 View Post
Yes that was my conclusion too when I was looking into surgery. Did you see Dr. Gelabart? Let us know how your Collins mri goes and what it shows. I am considering doing this at some point too if my insurance covers it.
Okay I will. No, I haven't seen Dr. Gelabert yet but I have an appointment scheduled with him for the 8th. Although I know Gelabert has done the most surgeries besides Ahn perhaps, his appt and surgery dates are so far out that I didn't think I would end up choosing him until recently because I really liked Angle. Until this week, I was 99% sure that I would go with Dr. Angle because his appointments/surgery dates aren't too filled up and also he has also done many of these surgeries. In this past week, Angle's assistant has failed me on four different occasions by not returning my calls, answering my questions, or telling me what Angle has said about my case. Also, he e-mailed me himself yesterday telling me he'd give me a call today, which didn't happen. It's too bad because I really liked him but I need to be able to communicate with my surgeon.
fdupshoulders is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote