View Single Post
Old 04-27-2013, 11:15 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Looking for Optimisim

Hello Everyone,

I've noticed my MG symptoms have gotten worse the past week because of the unbelievable amount of mental stress I am under. I am slower than usual and my reflexes aren't as sharp. I know this is MG because I have been here before. I am having a tough time with vision problems that we don't know the cause for yet. It's not exactly double vision, although if I stare at an object for a while, I will get a doubling effect. My Neuro is sending me for MRI to check for Neurological because I am having trouble with slight metamorphopsia. When I try to read, especially black text in a white bakground, the letters slighty move around and get bigger and smaller and it's hard for me to read it. Certain patterns on carpets and walls shimmer and look like they're moving. I don't expect anyone here to know the reason for that, I guess I'm just looking for hope. I see a Neuro-Opthamologist Wednesday and Ive talked to quite a few people with MS but I can't find anyone with this symptom. I'm starting to wonder if it's a constant Occular Migraine because if I take a xanax, its barely noticeable, and first thing in the morning its not bad. It just gets worse as the day progresses and the more I am scared about it. Please pray for me. I went through hell getting MG as a diagnoses because a lot of doctors thought I was crazy. I was postive with the main blood test. We checked at too different labs to be sure. I'm getting 3 MRI sets with and without contrast in the next week too so we should find something out. I'm just stressed/scared and venting helps me. Thank you all.
strizzlow20 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
barb02 (04-27-2013), SallyC (04-27-2013)