View Single Post
Old 04-28-2013, 10:47 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

OMG!!!!!!! There needs to be a set of guidelines for this. But a really good question. Ive wondered about what is full body as well. Also the thought of internal is something i just cant bare to think about at this stage. I think that scares me more than anything. I really hope its no as painful for you all as i imagine it to be.

Im pretty sure i now have RSD in my entire left side from the shoulder down, although my back is only mildly effected, my arm/hand and leg are the worst. It started in my hand. I do have symptoms in my right hand and foot that are getting worse. This is all new for me and im only just starting to get to see the right doctors.
I was also panicing that it was moving into my face. Last week i was feeling numbness (over medicated still from last flare up...oops but atleast i wasnt feeling pain) in my left cheek. I also noticed that i wasnt tasting my food on that side. Im currently getting alot of cold numbness anyway, so ill be watching that space.

Im also going to check out a few of your blogs. I have also considered starting one for myself... and my sanity. lolo
mollymoo123 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote