View Single Post
Old 04-28-2013, 03:10 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkrik View Post
I posted on you other thread and then saw this one. It is possible that the sinus infection caused some visual disturbances that you are experiencing. I've had my share of sinus infections and quite often I have experienced trouble with my vision (mostly blurry vision). My DD21 gets visual disturbances when she has a sinus infection (nystagmus). It is possible that the infection extended in to your optic nerve. I'm glad you are getting other tests done and will be seeing a neuro-ophthalmologist soon.
Just an update. I am doing okay. I can only be some what functional on xanax, which is horrible. That is not my personality and I don't want to rely on any kind of drug to cope, but it's giving me some peace. Some days are harder than others and I have called the MSHelp line many times just to talk to people. The symptom that I am experiencing is oscillopsia, but without the repeated bouncy-ness. It happens when I am still or moving, and if makes any sense, its like words very slowly drift around like in Alphabet soup. Maybe its some kind of weird double vision-thing where my eyes are trying to compensate and it keep stay focused in one place. I've only had the generalized form, without ocular symptoms of mG. It's in both eyes, constantly. Anyways, I am okay, still scared, but, thank you to all of you with your support. I will keep plugging away. It's hard finding happy thoughts at times. '

Food for thought- When we look at a glass half empty or half full, remember, it's technically full either way, half air and half water. Kind of stupid but hopefully that makes someone chuckle... I'll talk to everyone soon.
strizzlow20 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
SallyC (04-28-2013)