Thread: azathioprine
View Single Post
Old 04-28-2013, 04:14 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Was supposed to start azathioprin last week I haven't yet. Too scared to but I know I will have to. The ivig didn't work on me. I'm getting a catheter surgically put in tomorrow morning in my neck to do moe plasmapheresis. Had 5 a few weeks ago but doctor says I'm still weak. Today for the first time I fell into the house my leg gave out. It hasnt done that for a long time. Wonder if its the prednisone. Maybe its causes mestinon not to work so much. I take 8 hour pyridostigmine 60 Mg. Also I'm under a lot of stress. My dads in which I live with does nothing to help me. He thinks bringing me to the doctors is enough. He even left my mother when I was fighting for my life when I died. Its a long story. Too long.
[/B][/B]I was on it for a long time before I had problems with it I also can'tolerate prednisone to many side effects to list but needless to say I am not taking anything that requires 10 other drugs to combat the Side effects I hope u do well with this have u tried ivig. I have had great results with it[/QUOTE]
huntress is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote