View Single Post
Old 09-20-2006, 09:29 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

*Hugs*

My Immunologist is a Dermatologist...or something. I am new to this guy and to that term, so I am still unsure as to what he does. Hah!

I had originally gone to him per my Neurologists request. Prior to my 'perma-hives' I would get hives before or after a seizure (don't ask; I have no clue why. My mom says I'm special!). Since my last large drop-seizure in May, my hives decided they are here to stay.

When I finally remembered to tell him about the cysts, he said it may be the auto-immune something or another. I had the bloodwork done today, so I'll update you if I hear anything or if it has a name, reason, etc.

Sometimes I feel like a kid, my partner will get on my case about it. I'm always joking around, so I will say something like 'Touch my hootie lump' and he yells at me telling me to stop fooling with it before I hurt myself.

His mother and father were both doctors, and his father passed away from Cancer (that he had overlooked for a while) - so he stays on my case about everything, in a way I like it, just shows he loves me and wouldn't want to lose me.

Well, that and he would starve to death, have no clean clothes and a dirty house without me!
Ellie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote