Thread: Who Loves Art
View Single Post
Old 04-29-2013, 05:33 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Most the size of a dime. Noah's Country Ark.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ginnie View Post
Never posted this before. My work is still out on the internet. If you want to see what I did for 33 years go to ginnie neill Noah's Country Ark. Although I ruined my neck looking under a magnafier all those years, I have no regrets for what I did with my life. The miniatures were 1/2 ". Most the size of a dime. This was a God given gift, and my Noah's Arks were a thank you.
Noah’s Country Ark: This is our very own Ginnie Neill: unique, seeing a miniature world, and bringing it to us.

“Since beginning the business "Noah's Country Ark" in 1979, Ginnie Neill has attended shows throughout the United States and achieved numerous awards for her designs. Several publications have featured her work including Miniature Showcase, Nutshell News, and Miniature Gazette magazines.

As well as touring the show circuit, Ginnie has provided professional designs for Diener Industries Inc. and Polyform Productions Co. She was an instructor with the "Artist in Residence" program in Columbia, Mo., and has extensive teaching experience as a member of the "National Association of Miniature Enthusiasts" since 1988.”

http://noahscountryark.tripod.com/thegoods.html
Bob Dawson is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ginnie (04-29-2013)