View Single Post
Old 04-29-2013, 07:38 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Although I agree that standing, on some days is very unappealing, I know I must, so do it with lots of leaning, in the shower and while drying off.

When I have one of those days, and need to towel-dry my hair (thankfully I keep it short - military short) - I will put the towel over my head, then lean my forehead on the wall, support myself with one hand on wall, towel rack or bathroom door-knob and use the other to just take my time rubbing the whole towel thru my hair until sufficiently dry...... no head moving involved. Note: I realize this may be difficult with some who have neck problems but it works for me, just a suggestion.

I used to be a rather fast bather, but now my shower times are rather long, due to taking time with all movements.

Current: Changes of more insomnia, new reviews with findings of more Depression, tremors, vertigo, tinnitus, loss of focus, fatigue; SSDI - accepted on Depression, Cognitive Deficits; Seizures ruled out, mTBI changes including cognitive slowing/lapses.
Medication update: Topamax 200mg twice daily it seems to minimize daily headaches to a 1-2/10 quality(I still know they are there); and acute headaches erupt without warnings.
Concussion is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Brain patch (04-29-2013)