View Single Post
Old 04-29-2013, 10:28 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

They stuck us in Clovis, NM after being at Holloman which was close to William Beaumont Army Medical Center in El Paso. Its now a 4 hr trip to Alamogordo and Holloman and another hour from there to El Paso. The VA is attached to that medical center and they were not so helpful. Kept telling me that because I didn't have a surgery at their center then I didn't really have it even though I have an 8 inch scar plus all the medical records (which they were going to shred if I gave it to them) and the xrays from it. I would gladly go back to that medical center because I have family and friends still in Alamogordo that I could stay at. Plus I could go to my favorite reptile store in El Paso lol. Its just rotten that I am over here now instead of down there were I knew my way around. I don't know any of the hospitals or VA treatment facilities in Amarillo or Lubbock. I was going to an OS in Lubbock but he REALLY irritated me.

(Moderators don't know if I am allowed to put in the treatment facility but please tell me if Im not. I will gladly remove it.)
Allanira is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote