View Single Post
Old 04-29-2013, 04:05 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

amy,

i'm so sorry for all you're going thru. i really feel for you. at least you have your parents and bless them for offering you their help. i would just worry about your medical right now. for the present don't stress about a job. just follow thru with the mri and your neuro.

do you know how long the unemployment payment will take to reach you?
i was on cobra for 18 mos waiting for my ssdi to go thru so i know how expensive it is. try your best to pay it. even 1 mo will help.

i don't want to lecture you...but...please don't run to a man who will only present you with problems. you deserve more than that. rely on yourself and be your own best advocate in your medical and personal life.

take 1 problem at a time and formulate a plan A & even B. once you have a plan you will have control over your life. and once you have control you will have personal power.

please let us know how you are. you can do this.
You are a child of the universe, no less than the trees and the stars; you have a right to be here.
And whether or not it is clear to you, no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should.
--------------------------------------
"DESIDERATA" by Max Ehrmann
NurseNancy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ANNagain (04-30-2013), DizzyLizzy (04-30-2013), Judy2 (05-01-2013), Natalie8 (04-30-2013)