View Single Post
Old 04-29-2013, 04:59 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senathon View Post
It does not really complicate things for me. It actually makes things more simpler to understand. She has lost a lot of weight and have not really dated for a long time.

Your advice give me the understanding that choosing the wrong clothing for her can make her more anxious and she starts getting into more pain.

Now how about if she tries on the same dress of her choice several times and keep looking at her self, smiles, and asking me what I think. Do you think that is a dress she would want to wear even with RSD?

BTW, she is a lot older than 18. I think her mom thinks it is cute of me trying to get her dressup a little instead of her old sweats.. lol.
Lol, it is lovely that you want her to look and feel nice, I'm sure it will be fine. Letting her choose and then getting it for her is lovely, and the interest and approval of your man when choosing clothes is rare and special!!

And yes, if she's smiling and moving round in the dress, and keeps putting it on, then it means she likes it but wants to know you like her in it Tell her she looks lovely and she'll glow happily for hours.

I'm over 40, but I don't think any woman EVER stops wanting to look nice or be appreciated when she makes an effort to look good!

I hope you both have a lovely time

Bram.

Coeliac since 2007.
Patella femoral arthritis both knees.

Keep smiling!
Brambledog is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote