View Single Post
Old 05-10-2007, 10:36 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Pests annoying me

I need some advice on my situation. I have not mentioned it before because it's a bit strange,and I was hoping it would clear up,but it hasn't.

Since this past July/August 2006, I have noticed that I am being followed/annoyed by gnat like bugs or fruit flies.

They seem to be flying around me constantly. When I go to work, they will be in my office... bothering me. When I am in my car at least one will have found his way there flying around me/on me.

I can actually go to a restaurant or cinema, and notice that one has found it's way there too somehow!

I don't understand how they have managed to attach themselves to me/on me and follow me from place to place. I know that they are attracted to smell,but I am not using any new shampoos/soaps.

Nothing out of the ordinary. I only take my normal vitamins and my BP meds as per normal.

I have no plants,and leave no food out, and my house is very clean.

I notice that they actually seem to fly around me specifically. Generally there is not more than 1 at a time. I will kill it,and ten minutes later I will notice another one flying around me. I do not want to give the impression that there are many like a swarm, as I said it's only one flying around,and then another at some later stage.

My co-workers have noticed this also,and have said that it's odd. I wouldn't suspect that I had something to do with it personally, but it's been going on for 10 months now,and they seem to appear wherever I am, ie, inside my car,my house,my office,at restaurants.

Any ideas anyone?
Aussie99 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote