View Single Post
Old 04-30-2013, 11:02 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Can anyone help me?

Hiya everyone!
I'm new to all of this, dunno where to post anything lol.
Ill give a brief introduction.....
Well I'm 28 years old and have suffered with anxiety for about 3 years. It's kinda gad but mostly health related. I had it under control since November and been off my medication since then. I have the odd days where it's been bad but generally controlled. 11 days ago I banged my head on the back of the sofa which was harder than I thought. I got a small lump where I bumped it and went the accident unit later that night to get it checked. I felt fine after the bump just a little sick and headache. I have since been back the accident unit and my own doctor twice to be told last week that its concussion and the pain will eventually go. I have headaches, some worse than others, pain in my neck sometimes as well as my eyes too at times and feel 'not with it' like I'm about 5 paces behind myself. I feel sick sometimes and am tired but not more than usually. Due to my anxiety I automatically feared the worst and presumed I had something wrong. I also had a job interview two days after the bump which required a lot of preparation. I went straight bk to work, I'm a teacher, as I can't have time off.
I want to go bk dancing but afraid it will make it worse and I just want to be bk to my normal, slightly worried self rather than a constantly worried person as my doctor never informed me of how long and what the actual symptoms are of this.
Really hope someone can help me and that I meet some nice ppl to
plop2316 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote