View Single Post
Old 04-30-2013, 12:49 PM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Lightbulb

Mike, I use Puritan's Pride methyB12. They came out with it
2 yrs ago, and I decided to test it out. So I took 5mg a day and had testing about 3 months later. I tested out at 1999 (which was the lab's highest calibrated amount). My doctor was stunned, as she told me B12 doesn't work orally!

I've been using that which I get from their big sales once a year.
This buy one get 2 free is the best deal. But recently a member here pointed out the Kirkland (Costco) brand just available at Costco for 250 tablets 5mg MethyB12 for $19.99! So we were almost out of Puritans, since both my hubby and I use it twice a week, and therefore, we bought the Costco one instead. The Costco one works out to 6 cents a pill! Can't beat that price!

The Puritan's sale has just started so take a look at those. They have both the 1mg and 5mg methylcobalamin in 30 ct bottles.
Read carefully because they also offer the cyano on the same page and they look very much alike on the monitor!
They are small soft cherry discs which dissolve very quickly. I just chew them up and swallow with a little water. (no food).

In the past we all used Jarrow brand, because that is all there was basically. But over the last 10 yrs, other places have now started making it more common to find. Walgreen's also has it in their stores now! That means there is knowledge and demand for it and that makes me happy...that people are learning more about it. (and hopefully their doctors, too! )

Weezie looking at petunias 8.25.2017

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
mrsD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote