View Single Post
Old 04-30-2013, 09:56 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SloRian View Post
I was talking with the doctor that did the Calmare treatment on my daughter and on me, and he mentioned that in his experience, a large majority of people started with a foot injury, and of those people, a large majority of people started with the LEFT foot. Reading these forums, I seem to see a lot of RSD starting in feet, so I thought I'd ask the people here where their RSD started, just out of curiosity. It might even lead to something helpful in treatments - any new information can be helpful. If it really IS a large percentage in the left foot, maybe there's something unique about circulation or nerve wiring or something like that ...
Slo, my original injury was on my left leg it now goes from the tip of my left big toe to mid-high left buttock. Mine started when a cow (yes a COW ) fell on me LONG years ago. My ortho would tell you I injury my left side about 19 times over 1 on the right. He would also tell you that for an old nurse I seem to get injured in the most odd ways most of them have involved livestock vs nurse encounters. I did take a nasty fall one time and dislocated my shoulder (left of course) 2 weeks after he took the external fixator my lower left arm ( nurse vs cow again) I have been "fired" from helping out on the ranch for the most part (unless they need an experienced person to show the ranch hands what they need to do, they tend to get more involved when the old lady can do whatever they are supposed to be doing
psalms 91:11
pooh_ac is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote