View Single Post
Old 05-10-2007, 11:20 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

Sally I'm not sure how they will decrease it down to the final three. I assume there will be no reward challenge but have two immunuty challenges. Then the jury, the last 9 people to have been voted off, will vote for the winner. They get to ask all the questions they need to determine who gets their vote. Sunday it will be a three hour program. The last few minutes of the second hour the jury will vote. The next hour is the reunion show where all the contestants gather but first Jeff Probst reads the votes then they just sit and talk about the season.

Is the lady with the prosthetic leg still in the competition on ' Dance'? I was so suprised to see Billy Rae Cyrus. I remember what he looked like on his TV show about a doctor and I assumed he still looked something like that. He has tried to glam himself up to much. He looks nothing like a country singer now.

I'm just waiting now for them to declare Jordin the winner and we can be all done with this. I think for the finale they are going to have that guy Sherman sing. He's the old guy that his dying wifes last wish was for him to audtion for AI. And he was good! He would be one good argument for a 'senoir idol'.

Yau is my man! Now if he can just make it to the final three. Everyone but Earl knows he is a huge threat in front of the jury so he is open game now. He sure knew how to read his tribemates at tribal council so he could use his immunity idol. I'm sure there will be some well chosen words when they get back to camp as to why Dreams voted for him. If Stacy hadn't have been so vocal in tribal council, we would have had to say goodby to our little Yau Man

Last edited by doydie; 05-10-2007 at 11:24 PM. Reason: add info
doydie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote