View Single Post
Old 04-30-2013, 11:46 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Hello, pooh_ac! Is your username from Winnie-the-Pooh? I love the original (NOT the Disney) illustrations - they are so lovely. And the stories are so cute! Enjoyable for all ages, IMO.

OK, we are 3/3 as far as left foot (I forgot to put in my own statistics - I had RSD in my left foot after surgery, and my daughter got it in her left foot after a stress fracture).

"nurse vs cow" - You need to try to pick on someone your own size!!! My original injury was pretty weird, too - it was mom vs. son-jumping-out-of-truck-into-his-wheelchair-and-it-shooting-backwards-and-hitting-her-foot. My son has caudal regression syndrome, and he has little stubbies for legs. He is very active using his upper body and leg stubbies, and he loved to jump out of the car into his wheelchair while I held it still for him. We did this hundreds of times, and the ONE time when I turned my head right as he was jumping, my foot slipped, and WHAM it shot backwards and hit my foot and blew off the big toenail and tore 2 tendons. I walked on it for a year before they finally found the problem, and then had surgery, and then developed RSD for a couple of months and was on the point of getting my first spinal block when I tore my shoulder (rotator cuff) and had to have shoulder surgery, and the RSD in the foot went away.

But nurse-vs-cow sounds funnier

Thanks for sharing the info - I hope more people can chime in because I think it's pretty interesting. My daughter was wondering if the people with the left foot as a starting point were all right-handed, because the numbers seemed to be about the same as right-to-left handedness. Are you right-handed?
SloRian is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ginnie (07-31-2013)