View Single Post
Old 05-10-2007, 11:29 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Thanks Mel

I thought maybe because I snack in my office,and I'll eat a piece of fruit,and throw the core in the bin.

But let's say I leave the office to go to the bathroom,or another office, it will actually follow me. So why doesn't it stay with the fruit core?

But this will happen all day long weather i eat or not, and regardless of where I am. I just went into a co-workers office to speak to him, and one was all over me in there.

He said he has been showering twice a day because he thought it was him, but since seeing how it was all over me, he know thinks it's me They Want!!

Just to mention I shower in the morning and use Dove unscented soap,and at night I take a hot bath before bed to help relax my muscles so I can sleep better.

As I said I was just going to deal with this on my own,but 10 months is a long time to have a problem like this,and not have had any sort of advice. I also posted on the Rare conditions forum too.

I am trying to think of all the reasons this may be happening. Like does it have anything to do with my PN?
Aussie99 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote