View Single Post
Old 05-01-2013, 08:14 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member
Shocked 30 caps = live frogs

Hi Mari

have you been trying the strattera? if so... seeing any benefit?

===========

also did you figure out/find notes on the fish oil? I was told 3 g a day (= 3000mg) for mood by an MD who has had some training in alternative medicine. i've also come across that same dosage reading. that is the fish oil mg not the EPA mg.

i took some... hated it - it was fishy. but i think it is possible to find omega-3 supplements high in EPA that don't have the fishiness. i can't remember if my pills were 1000mg (3 pills for 3g/day) or 500mg (6pills for 3g/day) but as i was also taking GLA supps - not fishy but more big caps nonetheless, i know i was not managing to take all of the 3g it was just too much *stuff* to swallow.

with Bizi's caps which have the good EPA content ... 30 pills a day seems just *outrageous*. even taken 10 at a time, 3x a day.. man! ... i'd feel like i swallowed a live frog! blehhhh!

if you can't find your notes, perhaps you could call her and tell her you lost your notes, could she give you the doses again. if says 15mg then the next time you see her you could say you don't feel comfortable with it and ask her if she would mind expounding on her reasons and her sources.

perhaps i will do some more research on this myself. 30 biggg capsules? GULP.

RIBBET! RIBBET!

waves
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (05-01-2013), Dmom3005 (05-01-2013), mymorgy (05-01-2013)