View Single Post
Old 05-01-2013, 09:51 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

Wow...you have a boatload to deal with hon...
I'd get on the phone with the local MS society...they have advisors there who might be able to help you find financial aid, etc.
As for feeling alone...my late sister picked a couple of doozies as mates. One didn't work, took her paycheck to the racetrack, robbed my dad's place of business after he'd gotten him a job, and tried to rape me. She eventually divorced him, but later remarried him. The second creep was sexually abusing her kids behind her back...
when I asked her why she stayed with them, she said, "You don't know what it's like to be totally alone"...this woman pulled herself out of poverty, became a nurse, and was very giving and loved by all who knew her...except herself. She didn't think enough of herself, and stayed with these creeps far longer than she should have.
You are not alone...reach out to family, friends, counseling, however you can find information, nurturing and help. But don't make your life more complicated by being codependent on someone who is unhealthy...you have to take care of yourself.
Ok, off the soapbox now. We will be thinking of you and praying that you find the resources to sort through all of the crises you are experiencing...hugs and true caring reside here...don't forget about us...
ANNagain (05-01-2013), DizzyLizzy (05-03-2013), ewizabeth (05-04-2013), ginnie (05-01-2013)