Thread: Severe TBI
View Single Post
Old 05-01-2013, 02:02 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default thanks

Thank you both for replies. I was tired last night of reading about mild TBI or about regaining consciousness, neither of which related! My friend is amazing, both personally and in his recovery. He literally died and is back to everything but riding a motorcycle dating and working.

More background foryou mark...the past relationship was friends...naw maybe different as both expressed interest. As for myself, my 2 special needs children are essentially grown, and are only a small consideration. Brain injury group not likely, this is a pretty rural area and his family takes care of their own as he put it. Yes, his family protects him, but he also takes care of them.

For lightrail, I am quite accustomed to a "care" role. I work. In special education and cared for a partner with cancer for 2 years. As mark noted, I also raised 2 special needs children. Level of care is not an issue to me.

The relationship is still in expressed interest and "we'll see" mode... I am just a researcher and like to know. It may not change things, but at least I have an idea.
Vrie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote