View Single Post
Old 05-01-2013, 02:46 PM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Lightbulb

Welcome to NeuroTalk:

I have to ask, and I do so of every new member... do you know what your B12 test was in numbers? Don't accept "normal" because the ranges go way below 400pg/ml still in the US.
You should be at least at 400 and hopefully more like 600 IMO.
So see if you can get those results. Many doctors accept 200 as normal and that can lead to significant problems.

Secondly, I suggest you start soaking in Epsom salts. This will provide some magnesium directly to your feet and muscles of the legs. If you find this works somewhat you can get the Morton Epsom lotion and use that and/or use some SlowMag orally twice a day to further improve. Many people in the US (up to 70%) do not eat the RDA of magnesium. Magnesium blocks pain receptors, and also helps relax muscles. It has about 300 important jobs around the body as well.

This is just the beginning. There are other things you can try also, but these two are the most common to fix.

See if you can remember when this started and give us a history... drugs used, or still using, vaccines, illnesses, trauma,
what you are exposed to daily... Much of PN can be enviromental, and you have to be a detective to ferret it out.

Some autoimmune disease shows up in testing (ANA) but sometimes that can be normal (cycling from abnormal to normal) or due to drug induced lupus which does not affect ANA results.

Weezie looking at petunias 8.25.2017

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
mrsD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote