View Single Post
Old 05-11-2007, 12:12 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Welcome to the forum....

Hello Greenie....I want to first welcome you to this forum where I'm sure you will find like mind fellow sufferers and caregivers for such.
I'm so sorry that your mother has suffered such a catastrophic event.
Yes...it will feel like a "Twi-light" zone that you're in seeing your loved one laying under all those tubes, wires, monitors and all that goes with life support.
My heart aches for you as I remember back when my own mother had brain surgery for what was thought to be an anny but was not.
I was worried sick watching her fluctuating blood pressure, consults with vast array of doctors who were resoponsible for every lifes function, and mostly seeing her in a drug induced "coma".
The only thing you can do is keep yourself from becoming overly anxious, as it will only lower your immune system. She will need you soon, I pray.

If you beleive in a higher power, you can only put your mother into their hands and rest assured that you will make it thru this trial.
There is much power in prayer even for non-beleivers.
I do wish you well...keep in touch and let us know how she is doing.
I'm sure someone here who is more knowledgable with annuerisms will be posting soon.
Blessings, Cheryl
Still life is worth living no matter how bad my pain is....there will be a better day....I tell myself this often, and the sun breaks through the clouds...and I smile!
crytears is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote