View Single Post
Old 05-01-2013, 04:53 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Hi, thank you both for your responses, I really appreciate your help!

@NurseNancy At my local surgery you can usually request an appointment with a doctor of your choice, but they are not always available, so I do sometimes have to stick with him. However, the day I was actually referred to the neuro, the doctor I requested was free, lucky!

Unfortunately I do not live in the US, I'm from the UK, where things are generally slower medical wise. I'm not sure if we are allowed to do that here it's going to be worth asking though, and to see for myself.

Apologies for the writing, I noticed afterwards when reading it back it was sending my eyes a little funny

@GladysD Hi, thanks!

Yeah, the emotion business is responsible for quite alot of trouble between peers and myself at the minute, although I am not greatly aware of any major changes, I do get stressed easily by the smallest of things that wouldn't seem to drastic to most I know, maybe that is responsible?

Yes I had quite a few (8 in total) blood tests a couple of weeks ago, in particular checking for vitamin deficiencies, diabetes and anaemia. All came back completely normal, except concerning thyroid, TSH levels had dropped, and FT4 was in the low end of the range (normal is between 12 - 22) however I was told most commonly in hypothyroid, T4 is low, and the TSH level is high, so maybe there is something going on thyroid-wise.

I just don't know what to expect from now, it's like I'm facing a brick wall with no outcome, silly I know, but it's so frustrating

Thank you!
mousiki94 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote