View Single Post
Old 05-01-2013, 06:29 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by smc_lmt View Post
Hello, my name is Sarah and I am at a point in my life where I need support and understanding when it comes to my conditions. I have chondritis in my rib cage which causes nerve damage flares at any given time. I also suffer from an autonomic dysfunction that causes my blood pressure to suddenly drop without warning. Does this possibly relate to anyone? I appreciate your time and hope all is well out there for you.
Hi Sarah

I have small fiber neuropathy so suffer from nearly constant pain. And with it, I have damage to autonomic nerves. My blood pressure drops suddenly upon standing, or leaning over, etc. I am trying lyrica now after no success with gabapentin for the nerve pain. They didn't really give me any advice on the blood pressure stuff other than to stand up slowly and be careful. The recent warmer weather here in chicago seems to be better for me than the cold, which is a real trigger for my worst burning pain. The bad news is I live in Chicago, not many warm months! But I'll take what I can get. I'm sorry you are suffering, but I can relate, and hope you have some better days ahead.
SFNgirl is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote