View Single Post
Old 05-02-2013, 03:46 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Anyone with "Permenant Vertigo"

I am a person with MS (12 years now). I am a 48 year old woman. I just had a serious medical situation that made my MS blow up with full Vertigo. Since I had an active infection in my body (with a drain) they would not treat my MS exaserbation with any steriods or steriod IV drip. It was 30 days after the vertigo hit that they finally we able to gave me a 5 day IV drip....(the vertigo had calmed down by the 30 days, but had not gone away). The drip did NOTHING...I did have an MRI about another month later with a new lesion in my corpus callisum (but the vertigo should not be coming from that area they say that is more the "congnitive" area of the brain)....so I go see an ENT and they find nothing.

It has now been 3 months and my "mild" vertigo (feels like my eyes don't track with the movement of my head) and wondering if permanent...my neurologist just says "could take a while" to get better and could be permanent. I would just like to talk with someone who might have this this issue as well.....it NEVER goes away, it's just always there from the moment I get up until I fall asleep. It's like I feel it behind my eyes all the time even when holding my head still. I cough and I am immediately dizzy for a few seconds....just getting very sick of it and am SOOOOOO hoping this is NOT permanent!!!

Any help??!!
Verniechaos is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ANNagain (05-03-2013), SallyC (05-03-2013), tamiloo (05-03-2013)