View Single Post
Old 05-02-2013, 08:17 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Question Has anyone taken Neurontin and Cymbalta together?

I was diagnosed with idiopathic SFPN last December. Am not diabetic or anywhere near. I've been tested for everything. They're thinking either statins or steriod injections in my back brought this on, but am not sure. I am 5'5", weigh 145, am female and smoked for many years. Quit last August and my symptoms started last September.

My back and the back of my arms were burning. My feet were hot. I was sweating and having flushes. Sleeping was near impossible.

I started Neurontin in December. Although it helped some, I also started gaining weight. No good. I slowly went off and horrible tingling, electric pins and needles came about. Didn't have this before. I went on Cymbalta as its also known for arthritis, chronic pain and depression. My mood is better and the sweating is less, but the tingling is horrible. Has anyone here taken both together with success?

Also I found something to help with the burning. Its this motor and waterbed type topper. The ****** cost me $400, but it is a godsend. Used by people with MS , menopause, etc. At least know I can lay on the bed without my back burning up.
SuzieCue is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote