View Single Post
Old 05-11-2007, 05:57 AM

Location: I'm from San Diego,CA!I'm stuck in Utah now, I will get back to the BEACH ASAP!It's my"Happy Place"!
15 yr Member

Location: I'm from San Diego,CA!I'm stuck in Utah now, I will get back to the BEACH ASAP!It's my"Happy Place"!
15 yr Member
Default Sorry,i'm Back......................

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justice View Post
I'm so sick right now,I've been up since 2 am,my fevers are getting so bad,I don't know how much more of this I can take.The inhalers aren't doing the job.I was spitting up blood this morning when I woke up.I have the fan on me,and next to nothing on,and I'm still burning up.I'm so nauseated,but I can't puke,cause I already took my medication.How much worse does this COPD get,does anyone know? I don't feel good at all,I might have to lay on the floor for a minute.
Sorry,that dizzy spell just came on so sudden,I could'nt finish my post.But God I hate that floor when I haven't done the vacuuming yet.But I have an Ice Pack on my head now,so hopefully that will help.2 days ago,I collapsed on the floor in my bedroom,I didn't pass out,my legs just gave out on me,and I went down.I was really upset by that,because I've been working really hard to keep my legs strong,by going on walks,stretching them out,using Little Nico as a Barbell,as if I was at a Gym,and lifting him up and down with my legs,he loves it,by the way! lol....
I swore I would not go another year without being able to walk again! And then losing the strength like that after all that hard,painful work I went through,it was like a slap in the face. So now when I feel the weakness,or dizzy spells,I get on the floor willingly.I had both my front teeth knocked out,by passing out in the bathroom,and my face hitting the counter on the way down,it broke my nose too,but I didn't care about the nose.It's the teeth,I can never smile normal again.I just wish I knew back when I started smoking daily at 18,that 6 years later I'd have COPD from it!
When I read about the illness,it seemed weird that only 6-7 years of smoking daily would have given me COPD in my early to mid 20's! There had to have been other contributing factors.I don't get it!

Justice
Quote:
"You Can Do Anything You Put Your Mind To." -*My Dad*-
Justice is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote