View Single Post
Old 05-03-2013, 04:23 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wide-O View Post
Well, I'm not at that stage yet, as I want to know a lot more about it before starting it.

Mind you, the "fasting days" that is talked about in the video means a max 600 calorie intake during the whole 24 hours, so yeah, juicing would probably make sense. Mind you, since I found out that off-the-shelve orange juice contains as much sugar as coca cola ( ) it will mean fresh juices for sure. I think I would also continue to take the supplements I take now BTW.

I don't think that the occasional fast does something - that's not what they claim in the video; it has to be kept up as a lifestyle. But you apparently do see results after a couple of weeks - and I don't mean about weight loss, as that's not really the issue for me.

The main focus in the documentary is IFG-1, and the drastic lowering of it. Already there is an alarm bell of course, as some treatments of PN call for IFG-1 administration IIRC.

I sometimes wish our bodies were a bit more straight forward...
I know what you mean about our bodies being a bit more straight forward. I really don't mean to fast but I do because I was use to eating fast food a lot but when I cut out the burgers,pizza,carbs etc.... There was nothing for me to eat unless we cooked it ourself,so that was probably 3 months ago and I have lost over 35 lbs. so far. I feel much better over all but not my neuropathy matter of fact I think I maybe getting worse but my BMI is in the normal range now lol , you will most definitely feel better for sure!
Beachbum65 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote