Thread: need to vent
View Single Post
Old 05-03-2013, 08:35 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mg neck prob View Post
[Hi smyles,

You have alot on your plate. I had neck fusion in 2010 and remember the pain like it was yesterday. Im sorry and feel bad for you -- dealing with your symptoms and the pain is alot to deal with period. Im sorry your husband drinking like that---your right its not helping your situation any. I know what it's like when your with somebody and your in pain --and they act supportive at times --but there really not. I had that experience when I went thru cancer and my neck fusion. Its very difficult. I hope you find help with your neck and the bipolar. Im wondering how come you have not found a good doctor to help you bipolar and u need a good neuro or ortho that deals with the spine. I noticed you in OH -i know some very good spinal surgeons if your near cleveland area.
I hope things turn around. Its good to vent it out your dealing with alot. I wish you all the best!!!!!
Thank you. I'm in Mario and as far as a good doc for my mental health I have called over 20 and none will take me they tell me I need to go to hospital before they would. Take me as a patient. For my neck I do have a good doc he is doing everything to avoid surgrey. Last night my husbabnd brother came by which is rare and there is a lot of bad blood between them as well as me. The brother assulted my a few years ago and I did press charhes my husband and his family stood behind me on the chargess thankfully him drinking like last night doesn't happen very much. When I seen his brother here I knew it was going to be bad. His brother is a drunk and will and does steal from the family and I don't put up with it my husband workks very hard to provide for my daughter and I at this time I'm not working due to my neck you know how painnful it is and how much the pain takes out of you. My husband is putting in a vacation at work so he can have some free time to go fishing which will be good for him and so we can celebrate our first wedding anniversy which falls on fathers day.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (05-03-2013), Dmom3005 (05-03-2013), ginnie (05-03-2013), mg neck prob (05-03-2013), mymorgy (05-03-2013)