View Single Post
Old 05-11-2007, 07:18 AM

Location: I'm from San Diego,CA!I'm stuck in Utah now, I will get back to the BEACH ASAP!It's my"Happy Place"!
15 yr Member

Location: I'm from San Diego,CA!I'm stuck in Utah now, I will get back to the BEACH ASAP!It's my"Happy Place"!
15 yr Member
Smile My Music Passion....................

I have a keyboard,but I haven't gotten any sheet music yet,so I haven't played for awhile.but I usually play soft rock,and spiritual/inspirational,kindof like relaxation music. But mainly I sing,and I listen to Hip Hop and R&B,I can sing along to the Hip Hop and R&B,but I usually sing songs from artists like Bette Midler,Vanessa Williams,Mariah Carey,even male artists like Usher,Mario Winans,Luther Vandross,and I do sing some Country Music,I just love Collin Raye!But I'm not really a country fan,I can just sing country music,the boundries of which my voice can carry is pretty eclectic in the areas that I can sing.I wish I could upload my recording of me singing Bette Midlers "The Rose" for you all to hear,then you could see what I'm talking about! On the same CD I have me singing Backstreet Boys "God must have spent a Little More Time on you",and then a Country song from Collin Raye "The Gift",that's 3 different genre's on the same CD,all recorded in one night! 2 of them don't sound very good though ,because I had Pneumonia,and I couldn't breath to well,but I really wanted to get the CD done for Valentines gifts for my friends,and it was 2 days away.lol....I had my inhaler in one hand,and a Sprite in the other.LOL........Crazy huh!.....But "The Rose" came out really well,since it was the first one I sang,before my lungs were shot! lol...

Justice
Quote:
"You Can Do Anything You Put Your Mind To." -*My Dad*-
Justice is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote