View Single Post
Old 05-03-2013, 04:00 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default New to forum, recurring ON

Hey everyone,
This is my first post on the forum, and seen some great responses so far thats encouraged me to join!
I'm a 25 Year old male, been DX with MS for about a year now. Have had 7 clinical attacks over this time.
Started on a DMD and it has worked wonders for me with only 1 attack in the past 4 months since starting it. My main problem has been optic neuritis.
Of the 7 attacks 3 have been optic neuritis. First time lasted about 4 months followed up by more mild incident in the other eye. Have experienced it in both eyes.
The most recent attack was very painful. Lost a lot of my vision, but has since started healing but I've noticed problems that haven't subsided since the attack. Colors are permanently dim, have a flicker of light in my direct vision in both eyes, blurriness, hard time focusing and problems with distances.
Just wondering if anyone else has experienced this problem. Main reason i ask is because i don't feel comfortable driving no more, and don't know if these problems will subside or are permanent.
Thanks for listening!

Used2Party
used2party is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ANNagain (05-03-2013), Debbie D (05-04-2013), Judy2 (05-05-2013), SallyC (05-03-2013), tkrik (05-04-2013)