View Single Post
Old 05-03-2013, 06:22 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Smile Thank- you all

hello, I just stumbled on this site and found it extremely helpful! I had my first seizure about a year ago, And it left me in a dejavu, dreamy state for a week or so.. I suffered severe back and rib pain for almost three months. Then, just two weeks ago I had a second seizure. I don't remember anything during these episodes, I just find myself confused and sore. Both were in the middle of the night, while sleeping. Then, in the wee hours this morning, again during sleep, I has my third seizure. My husband
called 911 Andy I don't even remember them being here. When I came out of it I didn't even know my name for a few minutes. It took about ten or fifteen to figure out what day and time it was, and that I had to work. I feel better now, except back and rib pain, but I am thankful for all the helpful posts here. I just stopped menstruating in January, so I'm hoping these are due to menopause. I was beat up badly a few years ago and sure hope I didn't sustain serious head injuries. another cause I have been hearing is stopping drinking alcohol, which I recently did. Hmmm? Anymore good advice out there. I'm going to the doctor tomorrow.
Thanks everyone and have a nice day!
Jennybristol is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote