View Single Post
Old 05-04-2013, 01:45 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by why? View Post
I am at the end of my rope. I'm at at the world that I have to live in this much pain. Any suggestions? I have had sfn for 5 years and am no better than when I originally got it....
I also live in constant pain with hardly any relief either and it wears me down too. I have been suffering with sensory neuropathy for over 4 maybe 5 years now and I have been to the doctors,tests blaw blaw blaw all that jazz still no help.But here is the good news you came to the right place for real help with your questions and support. I am new here myself and have found a wealth of helpful information and support. We all are suffering here. The people here have more knowledge than any doctor that I have ever met. MrsD told me about the different supplements that could help and I am taking them everyday I guess for a few months now.I am regaining some sensations in my lower legs now. I have miles to go before I sleep but I have to crawl sometimes before I can walk , but any progress is truly a miracle to me. I don't sleep much at night because of the pain so I come on here and read read hoping to learn something new and always do. Like you said you have had your condition for 5 years so we must understand its going to take time to get better. I am guilty of the same thing I want to feel better right now. I sometimes wonder if pain can kill me,but I'm still here. I do know its bad on me mentally most of the time. Could it be my nerves are coming back a little causing this pain ? Maybe maybe not I don't know. Read up on the supplements they really work for me, it's a long journey and the more you know the less bumpy road it will be. God bless.
Beachbum65 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote