View Single Post
Old 05-04-2013, 02:23 AM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Heart

Sandy, ER care is so damn iffy. Call your insurance company and say that your doctor is dragging his feet. Ask the lovely people at TriCare if they would rather have you die or get a diagnosis and treatment. Maybe even record the phone calls Good grief!!! Then ask if you can go see Dr. Weiss. If they say "No" then ask if you can quote them on that. This is just all silly. BTW, I'm being sarcastic. Don't make enemies of your insurance company!!! Well, maybe except for the asking if they'd like you to die part.

If you can get in to see Dr. Weiss - even if it's a stop gap measure until you can see someone at Mayo - do it! Dr. Weiss is exceptional. They do have, like I've said before, MDA day where the visit is free (at least I think it still is). If the receptionist can't help you, ask to speak to his nurse, who is also amazing.

I just searched TriCare. Guess what? Dr. Weiss is totally covered under them (see below). Work the system. As you can see, he's on page three.

http://hmd.humana-military.com/ProvS...Addr=&AddrZip=

You need someone to evaluate you now. No more waiting for them to deem you worthy of care. Though do dial 911 if you get bad, okay?

Annie
Attached Images
File Type: png Picture 3.png (151.5 KB, 270 views)
AnnieB3 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
sandy56 (05-04-2013), Suddenly (05-04-2013)