View Single Post
Old 05-04-2013, 02:56 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default New to the Forum and excited that such a place exists

I was diagnosed with RSD about two years ago now. I didn't really now how big of a monster it was until now. Since i finally did all the research that i could find on it. Of course I'd always welcome some new info on the subject.

Anywho, I got RSD from a motorcycle accident. I've done the sympathetic blocks, epidural blocks, TENS, physical therapy, aquatic therapy. Tried all the medicines that doctors have prescribed. All they do is make me really tired. I still work 60 hours and week (I've got **** to do) and I can't allow myself to sleep 20 hours a day from taking the meds. I do take about 10,000mg of Vitamin C to reduce swelling (Take 1,000mg at time and more through out the day, anymore than that and your body will just **** it out). I take Vitamin B1 because it's supposed to be good for you nerves.

I'm curious about the Spinal Stimulator. Wondering if anyone has one and could tell me about. I know that every case of RSD/CRPS is different. But if you could tell me what you can if you have one. That'd be awesome!

Well have a good day and **** lol
Luthier is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
alt1268 (05-08-2013)