Old 05-04-2013, 09:16 AM
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Heart Manage it on his own

Quote:
Originally Posted by takinxanax View Post
Love it-"That would drive me nuts too"..ha ha. Kind of admits it, but says he can manage it on his own. I keep trying because I'm scared to get div. and move and stuff! What if I regret it?
Actually, seeing the "I can manage it on my own" phenomenon being played out through a brother-in-law of mine, I am certain such statements are hogwash. Last weekend, being with family mourning the loss of a sister-in-law to RSD associated matters, we had to deal with brother-in-law's dysfuntion, his berating me, his emotional pummeling both me and my blessed wife, and to tell you the truth, I HAD ENOUGH OF IT FOR A LIFETIME.... there, I shouted and got it out....

When challenging brother-in-law to seek and GET help, having him sit in a chair opposite me screwing his face up and pounding his forehead with index finger saying "I am working on it myself.... in here" I am absolutely certain he is denying every opportunity to receive true help. He is a controller. He is lost. He causes harm with nearly every word issued from his mouth.

I am done with him. Don't need the "brain damage" anymore.

That is just my take on "managing it on his own."

Blessings,
Mark56 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
DejaVu (07-30-2015), eva5667faliure (05-04-2013), ginnie (05-08-2013), PamelaJune (05-24-2014), takinxanax (05-08-2013)