View Single Post
Old 05-11-2007, 08:29 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Exclamation

Oh, yeah. My son has always had that same problem.

He could be standing in a field with 100 other people and there would a cloud of bugs flying around his head and none around anyone else.

I've actually seen wasps follow him for yards. They don't bother me at all. As a matter of fact, I'm sort of the neighborhood "wasp lady". There's one place on my balcony where the paper wasps like to build a nest -- I let them. They don't bother me.

It's probably got something to with chemicals -- a combination of the products that you use for washing clothing and bathing and shampooing together with your own natural body scent.

I'd try something 'simple' first like Avon's Skin-so-Soft. It's supposed to be a good repellant (http://heritage.scotsman.com/ingenui...?id=1819182005). It that didn't work, I'd try something stronger. But, I'd talk with the pharmacist and get something 'gentle'. You don't want to be lathering yourself up with some kind of horrendous chemical.

If you're not using scentless detergent and fabric softener to clean your clothes, I'd give that a try too.

Barb
moose53 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote