View Single Post
Old 05-04-2013, 12:33 PM

Location: Somewhere in the Finger Lakes Region of Central NY State
10 yr Member

Location: Somewhere in the Finger Lakes Region of Central NY State
10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by codyc View Post
A month ago I started taking Now Foods, Advanced Gamma E Complex (tried other Vitamin E types previously, but they didn't show results) and my PN has significantly improved over the past month. It is the only real change that I have made in my healthy habits.

We will see if improvements continue, but I am encouraged. My feet feel better than they have in 15 years.

I have read up and Vitamin E deficiency can be one cause of idiopathic neuropathy.
I have toyed with the idea of trying vitamin E, as I strongly believe it helped me with the "standard male use" for it, after a lengthy illness, way back in my early 30's . As my Dr said, "it won't hurt you. keep taking it".

I see Puritans Pride carries an E, which has the "mix" you describe. Were the other E's that you tried made of this mix, or were they a plain vitamin E? I plan to order the mix before the day is out & if it helps me, I will add it to your post, ASAP. I assume you are taking one 400iu capsule daily?

I've tried various B's and other vitamins,with no avail, but I haven't given up yet.

Last edited by groucho; 05-04-2013 at 12:50 PM.
groucho is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
jake8105 (05-04-2013)