View Single Post
Old 05-04-2013, 02:16 PM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

Hi Amy! I am glad to see you posting again. You have been missed. I'm sorry to hear about all that you are going through both physically and emotionally.

I agree with others . . .Don't go back just because you feel lonely. With time, that loneliness you are feeling will subside. Be strong and be tough.

Our emotions do have an effect on MS and can cause an exacerbation. Additionally, our recovering time from an exacerbation can be prolonged by emotional stress. Trust me on this one as I have been there once and that exacerbation too a while to resolve. Are you on any type of AD? If not, discuss this option with your dr. as it may help you more than you think.

Have you looked in to your states health insurance? It may be a better option for you than Cobra and far less expensive. I'm sure you would qualify since you are now unemployed. And, if I remember correctly, you have little ones, right? They could also be covered. Please check in to this as it will help with some of the financial stress you are experiencing. Also, it may be a good time to think about applying for SSDI. Discuss this with your drs. as it is better to apply with your drs. support as it will help in the decision.

I really hope things start turning around for you. Please check in and let us know how things are going.
tkrik is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Debbie D (05-04-2013), DizzyLizzy (05-04-2013), SallyC (05-04-2013)