View Single Post
Old 05-04-2013, 08:47 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default TK

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkayewade View Post
I always considered myself lucky that my rsd was caught by MRI. However, no other tests were ever done. I received two spinal cord stimulators. I have had numerous new neuro symptoms pop up recently (seizures, balance issues, weakness, etc) seemingly rsd symptoms. Now my neuro is freaking saying they (pm) weren't thorough enough in determining whether or not I really have rsd or possibly another disease. ( she thinks ms) meanwhile, I've had three surgeries, blood clots, and am now in a wheelchair and my extremities barely function and my body in in constant pain,. Have any of you experienced anything similar? While most people don't get treated fast enough, was I treated too quickly? I have every symptom of rsd in my right leg, but my arms were completely different. I even said it was a different feel. So what the heck? Any input would be appreciated.

TK
From what I have found in all of the different sites I have been to, earlier treatment is almost ALWAYS beneficial. I have been told by my own pain doc that "things could be better if you would have been diagnosed earlier". Trust me I saw many docs. Some that just patted my knee and said "we cannot find why you have pain" (the true "you are a drug seeker" but I don't want to tell you that) others who told me "you are just going to have to learn to live with pain" (the kind caring docs HA)
z
psalms 91:11
pooh_ac is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote