View Single Post
Old 05-04-2013, 10:24 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idiopathic PN View Post
Hi en bloc,

You expressed the sentiment that I exactly feel about the judgment call made by this radiologist. I could not express better when you said : "their job is solely to report the findings ( all of them) and leave the clinical diagnosis to the doctor". In my limitation of your language, I somehow feel handicapped in expressing my words. That's why when something important like this comes up, I discussed it with my husband and he helps me in discussing my thoughts and ideas with my

Again, thank you.
I find this conversation fascinating. Just recently my primary doctor made an odd comment in middle of discussion of my SFN, about the pineal cyst (in brain) that I have. I have never been told of this, and have had a CT scan of brain twice over last 3 years with this same doctor. She said this time it's roughly the same size as a few years ago, so nothing to worry about. But isn't it odd that nobody ever bothered to even mention it? I do have headaches, ringing in my ears and had some trigeminal nerve issues, no idea if a cyst like this can cause any of that, I did look it up and usually they are asymptomatic and nothing to worry about. Anyway, just wanted to share my agreement with your stories, and hope you get some good focus and answers from your doctor when he/she returns from vacation.
SFNgirl is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote