View Single Post
Old 05-06-2013, 06:29 PM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member
Heart

Hi Steve,

I'm glad your sister is doing somewhat better. I hope she continues to improve. she's been through a lot too. and with your dad passing I wouldn't be so sure that it might not have affected her ability to "bounce back" - our immune systems are affected by stress.

MS is a strange animal. Have they figured out what type of MS she has? Either way I realize that is hard to deal with as well. But remember many people with MS do manage, even if they have to deal with some degree of disability.

---------

I am having trouble getting through each day. I have to push myself and lately I am wondering if I might am overdoing it ... but anyway, my point is we just need to get through each day, somehow. or each hour. or sometimes just even accept the present moment so we can get to the next present moment. sometimes that's all we can do.

i wonder if you can try to approach life this way for a while, and remember i am trying to do that right along with you. and please, remember to give yourself credit for getting through each day, hour, minute, or moment that is difficult, or haunting for you.

sending you good thoughts your way.

waves
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (05-06-2013), Brokenfriend (05-07-2013), DiMarie (05-07-2013), mymorgy (05-07-2013)