Thread: Worried
View Single Post
Old 05-06-2013, 07:29 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Confused Worried

Hey everyone,
I just spent hours reading posts on here... My husband was diagnosed with PCS in mid feb after a car accident in January. It seems like a lot of you here are dealing withy the same things he is so that makes me feel better but sometimes I just wonder if its something else and not PCS. Maybe that is crazy but I just hate that the diagnosis comes from basically ruling everything else out... Like there is no test that comes back positive for PCS.

Currently he is seeing his normal dr. a neurologist and a chiropractor who also works with Nero acoustic therapy. He is on nortriptyline and Valium (for sleep) and is only working part time. His symptoms are ringing in ears, cloudy head, memory problems, concentration problems, pulsing feeling in his head, head fullness, trouble sleeping and some anxiety.

Basically I am just looking for some reassurance that this is all in line with PCS... I get a little overwhelmed because while he is going through all this I am 6 months pregnant with our first baby! It's a lot to deal with and I really hope he will get better.

Thanks in advance for any replies!

Mindy
MindyMarie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote