View Single Post
Old 05-06-2013, 08:24 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janke View Post
If you need medical treatment you should seek it. You should take medication because it controls the negative symptoms of an illness. Neither should be done for the purpose of proving that you have a severe disabling condition or for purposes of retaining disability benefits. There should be a medical need and apparently you do not believe you have a medical need.

If you do not need medical treatment, you probably should be looking for work instead. You can appeal a decision to cease benefits and drag out payment continuation and hire an attorney and look for a doctor now and argue that you know your condition better than any medical professional, but it really sounds to me like you should be able to hold a job now.

There are people with diagnosable conditions that can't get medical treatment or needed medications because they don't have health insurance. And you have either Medicare or Medicaid and you don't need it.
Going back to work would aggravate my condition because I'd just be subjected to mobbing again. For more information, do a search for mobbing or workplace bullying.

The anxiety, stress and depression I experience are the result of being targeted by gang stalkers at work and everywhere I go -- even in my own home. What little improvement there's been in my condition has been as a result of receiving disability payments and not having to work with people who are involved in the conspiracy to drive me to suicide.

Taking medication doesn't make the gang stalkers go away, and neither does psychotherapy. For more information, search for gang stalking and the hidden evil.
palomine is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote