View Single Post
Old 05-06-2013, 10:07 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by palomine View Post
Going back to work would aggravate my condition because I'd just be subjected to mobbing again. For more information, do a search for mobbing or workplace bullying.

The anxiety, stress and depression I experience are the result of being targeted by gang stalkers at work and everywhere I go -- even in my own home. What little improvement there's been in my condition has been as a result of receiving disability payments and not having to work with people who are involved in the conspiracy to drive me to suicide.

Taking medication doesn't make the gang stalkers go away, and neither does psychotherapy. For more information, search for gang stalking and the hidden evil.
I'm finding this a little hard to believe as someone who works in the mental health field. If you own the diagnosis of delusional disorder, then you would therefore accept that you need to take medications and would want to speak to someone to control the distressing delusions. I say distressing, because you've said that it would drive you to suicide.
Delusions do not go away because you're not at work, you would continue to have symptoms even while at home.
And if you are claiming that you being targeted by gangs everywhere is not a delusion then you would not own the diagnosis of delusional disorder and therefore would think you are fine to be working.

I do wish you the best, but please do not seek out treatment for the reasons of staying on SSDI. There are many people out there that need it and do not have it. If you thought you needed treatment, then you would have sought it and kept it for the past 7 years. SSDI is for disabled people, not people getting mobbed at work. You resolve mobbing by moving, the witness protection program as appropriate, getting a new job, and calling the police. It is not a disability to be mobbed or stalked.
LiveLoveandTrust is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote